Keeping within your daily calorie target for weight reduction while providing your body with the nutrition it needs each day is possible with a balanced food plan. A balanced eating regimen will also reduce your chance for heart disease and other illnesses.
- Drink 1-glass warm water on getting up. Brisk walk in the morning sunlight for 30 mins. No snacks before breakfast.
Breakfast (9.30 am)
- Seasonal fruits, 400 gm -papaya /muskmelon / watermelon /apple/ guava / pomegranate.
- 10.00 am- 1 bowl oats made in water with nuts and jaggery / 1 bowl poha with cut vegetable, no oil / or 1 oil free Dosa or 2 Idlis.
Lunch (1.30 am)
- Salads, 200 gm – tomato, cucumber, carrot, beetroot, etc.+ 2 bowls daal with gravy, less oil and salt + or 1 bowl rice without oil. Eat salads first.
Evening (5.00 pm)
- 1 cup green tea / fresh fruit juice/ coconut water + nuts and dry fruits -soaked almonds, walnuts, dates, roasted chana, peanuts, etc.
Dinner (8.30 pm)
- 1 bowl sprouts / or sweet corn salad / or home made vegetable juice + 2 bowl cooked veggies + 1 bowl rice, or khichdi without oil. Nothing after dinner.
Foods to avoid
- Biscuits, bread, packed, fried and fast food, soft drinks, noodles, Maida items, milk items, white sugar (use jaggery), refined oil (use mustard, or till oil), white salt (use rock salt), non veg only once in a week.
- Drink 2 liters lukewarm water during the day.
Thanks for visiting our website , please comment on this article